Mattress catches fire in bedroom at Choa Chu Kang block

Submitted by Stomper Daiyalan

This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

A fire broke out in a 11th-floor unit at Block 803 Keat Hong Close in Choa Chu Kang on Monday morning (May 27).

Responding to queries, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) told Stomp that it responded to the incident at around 9.40am.

In a video contributed by Stomper Daiyalan, smoke can be seen emitting from the unit.

The fire, which involved a mattress in a bedroom, was extinguished by the SCDF using two compressed air foam backpacks.

There were no reported injuries.

More About: