STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
SAFA Indian Muslim Food restaurant has apologised after a customer found a strand of hair stuck inside her prata on Nov 26.
Stomper N said she was having lunch at the prata stall, which is located at Toh Guan Road East, when she spotted the hair midway through her meal.
"I was shocked and upset. In fact, I immediately lost my appetite," N said.
"The thing is, the hair was not on the prata, it was stuck inside the prata.
"I didn't inform the staff there at the time because I was rushing off. So I just put the prata aside and left the place.
"I believe that everyone makes mistakes but I'm still slightly disappointed. This just makes me be more careful about what I eat."
In response to a Stomp query, a spokesman for SAFA Indian Muslim Food said: "We apologise to the customer for what happened. When we examined the hair in the picture, it appears to be very long and all our employees have short hair.
"The hair may have fallen from outside. The customer should have informed our employees immediately when she saw the hair.
"We are supposed to wear head caps when we're at the stall, and we strictly follow that.
"Nonetheless, we would like to apologise to the customer once again."