Brother in China picks up dart -- then accidentally throws it at 6-year-old sister's forehead

Sharp objects should be kept as far away from kids as possible, and this story proves exactly why.

According to Shanghaiist, a 7-year-old boy in Guizhou, China, accidentally threw a dart he picked up from the ground right at her sister's head.

The dart pierced the 6-year-old girl forehead right between her eyebrows.

She was rushed to hospital where doctors said she could go blind if the operation to remove the dart was not done properly.

Fortunately, things turned out well for the girl and the foreign object was removed.