Stomper bites into sharp stick lodged inside Bengawan Solo banana cake

Submitted by Stomper Ennie

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.

A woman almost injured herself when she bit into a sharp stick that was lodged inside a banana cake she had bought.

Stomper Ennie shared with Stomp that she had bought the cake from Bengawan Solo at West Mall on Wednesday (Dec 8).

"I was halfway through a slice when I bit into something sharp," she said.

"This is not only unhygienic but could cause considerable harm if someone were to swallow it!

"Especially so for kids."