MM2 - Stomper's Choice Award
#1 The Death Will
by Bao Ercong
An inheritance of 1.3 billion gathers 5 siblings for a night. Moments before the will is read, they witness the murder...
by Muhammad Tawfik bin Mohamad Daud
Sofia's life takes a turn just as she thought things were getting better.
#3 Fools - WIP
by Loh Tai Tse Nicky
A convenient store clerk decides to give up on love the day before his girlfriend flies away until a random customer...
by Choo Han Pin
Chenshao and Boonwei meet a criminal and soon realise that they have to make a decision which may shatter this...
#5 The Duet
by Loh Kwok Yaw (Damon)
Trapped in his own delusional realm of denial, he struggles to let go of the 1 person he loves the most in this world.
#6 We're Hiring
by Law Hsien Hwee (Timothy)
2 employees of a costume shop did not leave the shop by 12mn as instructed by their boss and faces a living...
#7 Rescue Before Dusk
by Lee Kin Hong Samuel
A young business man with a hidden past tries to rescue his fiance by battling through a group of thugs.
#8 Please Give Me A Chance
by Koh Chong Wu
A struggling actor is given a golden opportunity to star in a movie. However, he soon finds out that the script could...
#9 Take Me Away
by KEE SWEE SAN
"Take me Away" is a 10min piece that revolves around Boon, who just served his jail sentence and is desparately...
- The contest is open to all Stomp readers residing in Singapore.
- Stompers can vote every day until 30 October 2016. You can select up to three films per vote. All votes must be submitted via this contest site to be deemed as eligible.
- The more votes you submit, the higher your chances of winning the prizes.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail and/or phone call.
- Winners are responsible for collecting their own prizes. The date(s), time(s) and venue(s) of the collection will be notified via email and/or phone call.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be utilized within the specified validity period and no requests for extension will be entertained.
- Prizes not collected will be forfeited.
- Employees of Singapore Press Holdings Limited and all its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are not eligible for the contest.
- SPH’s decision on all matters relating to this contest will be final and binding on all persons participating in this contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- SPH reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the winner of this contest for advertising and publicity purposes.
- General Terms and Conditions
You can select up-to 3 films before submission.