STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Submitted by Stomper Lee
Stomper Lee was enjoying her nasi lemak from a food court at Fajar Road, only to get poked by a sharp pin that was embedded inside a drumstick in her meal.
The incident happened yesterday morning (Dec 5).
As it was a takeaway, Lee did not get inform the stall employees about what happened.
She told Stomp:
"I bought a $3 packet of nasi lemak from Koufu at Fajar Road! The stall was selling roti prata as well.
"When I was having my second drumstick, something poked my mouth and I was hurting.
"I pulled out a steel pin-like object as shown in the picture!
"Just sharing so that others will be cautious when eating their food!"
Lee described the metal object to be very sharp like a needle and without a pinhead.