STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Safe sex turned out to be not so safe for an unidentified 26-year-old woman recently.
According to online reports, the woman had complained of pain and tenderness on the right side of her pelvis, which left with with a fever and loss of appetite.
She was initially thought to be suffering from appendicitis after a scan revealed that her abdomen was swollen with fluids.
However, doctors were shocked when they discovered a piece of condom stuck inside her during emergency surgery.
The woman then made an even more startling confession about how the object ended up in her body to begin with.