Woman finds nail in food while eating with family at Sembawang

Submitted by Stomper Gina

This story was submitted via Web contribution form.

Stomper Gina was having dinner with her family on Mar 5 at a restaurant in Sembawang when she found a metal nail in one of the dishes they had ordered.

She was eating at Wong Chiew, located on Sembawang Road near Nee Soon Camp.

"We were very shocked, but luckily nobody was injured," said Gina.

"We informed the staff about it and they told us that it has happened once or twice before.

"However, they did not apologise and we still paid the full bill for our meal.

"I have reported this to the National Environment Agency and just want to warn others to be extra careful when eating there."