Woman finds dead cockroach in bowl of ice kacang: "I almost vomited"

Submitted by Stomper Sheeya

This story was submitted via Stomp App contribution.

A cool bowl of ice kacang is the perfect antidote to the recent hot weather -- but not when it includes a cockroach.

Stomper Sheeya shared with Stomp that she found a cockroach in her dessert on June 12 at about 4.30pm.

"I wanted to have something cooling in this hot weather and bought ice kacang from dessert shop Qiang Ji at Circuit Road Food Centre in Macpherson," she said.

"However, while I was eating my ice kacang, I found a dead cockroach swimming in the bowl.

"I almost vomited.

"I immediately took a photo of it and threw it away.

"Amazingly, the shop has been graded 'A' for cleanliness!"