STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Submitted by: Stomper Patient
See other articles by Stomper Patient here
Have high blood pressure? Then you might want to follow these tips shared by Stomper Patient shared on how to control it without medication.
In a message to Stomp, he shared the following tips:
1) Lose weight if you are overweight
Men are at risk if their waist measurement is greater than 102 cm. Women are at risk if their waist measurement is greater than 89 cm.
2) Exercise regularly
Exercise every day helps to burn up the excess calories in your body
3) East a healthy diet- Eat enough carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals
4) Reduce sodium in your diet
5) Limit the amount of alcohol you drink
6) Quit smoking
7) Reduce your caffeine intake- Coffee has a high caffeine content
8) Reduce your stress