STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
A man who was trying to fix his broken washing machine soon realised he had a bigger problem: Getting his head stuck inside.
According to Shanghaiist, the accident occurred as the guy had tried to inspect the machine while it was still turned on.
His roommates found him in his odd predicament and tried to pull him out, but had no success.
They then called firefighters to the scene, who also did not have much luck and were left with no choice but to use a blow torch to free the man.
Fortunately, he appeared to be fine.