STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Concerned over a potential fire hazard involving an incense burner bin, a resident called the police.
Stomper Max said he saw the bin near the lift at Block 612 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 on Sunday (Jan 2), at around 11.30am, and informed the police.
Max, who shared photos and a video, explained: "It's a fire hazard and unsafe for pedestrians."
Stomp understands that when police officers arrived at the scene, the burner bin had already been moved further away from the lift.
The bin was subsequently moved to the grass patch.