Naked man hurls faeces at bystanders in Phuket airport, tells police he took too much Viagra

A naked man was arrested at Phuket International Airport on Thursday (Jan 4), after he defecated and flung his faces at security officers and bystanders.

According to The Star and World of Buzz, six security officers, together with Saku Police officers, tourist police officers, as well as staff from the airport’s tourist centre had rushed down to the scene after being alerted to a naked man creating havoc. 

The man, a 27-year-old South Korean national, who holds an American passport, had stripped naked awhile waiting for a flight from Phuket to Incheon International Airport at about 11.30pm. 

He has been identified by local media as Steven Cho. 

He was found standing naked in front a toilet behind the passenger screening point.

Despite the officers’ attempts to calm him down, the man defecated on the floor, before grabbing his faeces and throwing them at the security personnel and bystanders. 

He also damaged valuables belonging to the airport and retail shops. 

An official statement from Phuket International Airport read:

“To control the situation and to prevent any danger that might happen to other passengers, the officers had to arrest the man.

“The officers brought him to the walkway on the north side of the terminal to avoid other passengers and managed to calm him down at the Tourist Centre on the first floor.”

However, officers were left stunned by the man’s explanation after the man started settling down.

The statement continued:

“When he regained his composure he admitted that he took too many Viagra pills and lost consciousness.”

“The man accepted responsibility and offered to reimburse for any damages he had caused. 

“His trip to Incheon was cancelled and he was brought to Saku Police Station for further investigation.”

The airport also stressed that the officers were well trained, and did not harm the man at all during his arrest.

After the man was investigated at Saku Police Station, he was transported to a hospital for further examination.