STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Emily Wagoner is seriously regretting not looking at her food closely before eating.
The student patronised Pita Pit in USA, and ate some chips that were covered in what she thought was 'pepper seasoning'.
She then found out how wrong she was. It was covered in literal dead ants.
never go to pita pit ever OMFG literal dead ants all over my chips and I thought it was seasoning so I ate them pic.twitter.com/hOjfH5RPZE
— Emily Wagoner (@eWags10) September 13, 2016
According to her subsequent tweet, the restaurant staff did not even say sorry and asked if she wanted another bag of chips.
Emily's tweet got the attention of Pita Pit, who tweeted at her to message them the location of the branch.
According to Cosmopolitan, they then offered Wagoner a $50 gift certificate, but she was not pleased with their compensation because of how the restaurant initially treated her.