Be careful when charging your phone in the car -- it might go up in flames

A woman in America was startled when she came across a car completely engulfed in flames.

In a video posted on Jukin Media, a huge fire and a lot of smoke is seen emitting from the car parked by the side of the road.

The woman who took the video learned upon getting closer that the driver was charging his phone in the car when it blew up, causing the car to catch fire.

Check out the video below.

This video was brought to you by Jukin Media. You can view more of such videos on their Facebook page.