Fire breaks out near lift area on 9th floor of Circuit Road block

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.

An electrical wiring in a riser caught fire on the 9th floor of Block 70 Circuit Road yesterday (Dec 11) at 6.30am.

Stomper Hamir who was in the vicinity alerted Stomp to the incident. 

According to Hamir, officers from the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) were present at the scene. 

In response to a Stomp query, an SCDF spokesman said that the SCDF was alerted to the incident at Block 70 Circuit Road on the 9th floor on Dec 11, at 6.30am.

An electrical wiring in a riser had caught fire, and the fire was extinguished using a compressed air foam backpack and an extinguisher. 

No injuries were reported, and investigations are ongoing. 

More About: