Fire breaks out at Blk 807 CCK Ave 1

Submitted by Stomper John

This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

A fire broke out at Block 807 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 yesterday (Mar 1) at around 5pm.

Stomper John was in the area when he noticed three fire engines in the area.

He wandered over to check out what was happening.

"A lot of people had gathered to see what was going on," he said.

Stomp understands that the fire was due to a case of unattended cooking.

No one was injured.

More About: