Dustbin left melted after catching fire at Circuit Road

Submitted by Stomper Chee Kiang

This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

Stomper Chee Kiang was at the void deck of Block 37 Circuit Road at around 8pm yesterday (June 1) when he saw smoke coming out of a dustbin.

Said the Stomper:

"I quickly rushed to get a fire extinguisher, and together with the help of another resident, we managed to put out the fire.

"I called the town council after that and they removed the dustbin."

Photos contributed by Chee Kiang show that the green dustbin had melted after catching fire. 

Kudos to both of you for your quick thinking!