STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
A man was 'hooked' after eating a meal in a food court at Marina Bay Sands -- but not in a good way.
Stomper Daniel told Stomp he ordered a dish from a mixed vegetable rice stall at Rasapura Masters on Wednesday (Oct 12) at 12.30pm.
"There was a rusty iron hook inside the kangkung," he said.
"Luckily, I bit it before swallowing.
"When I complained to the shop, they just said sorry and asked me to wait for the manager.
"I waited 10 minutes and couldn't wait any longer since I had an appointment.
"From this, all hygiene processes and QC (quality control) of food handling are not up to standard and detrimental to all consumers."