Ouch! Girl gets plug embedded in foot after stepping on it in messy room

There's a good reason why your mother constantly nags at you to keep your room tidy.

Obviously, it makes finding something much easier.

But it is also to keep you from injuring yourself amidst the mess, as seen in Twitter user @JEWL_ia's case.

She tweeted, "When your room is this messy, you have to accept the consequences of not being able to see where you step" -- along with photos of a plug that had gotten embedded in her foot.

It seems that one of the plug's pin had gone through her foot after she accidentally stepped on it.

Check out all the images in the gallery.