Malaysian student dies after schoolmates force him to eat poison

A Malaysian Form Three student by the name of S Pravin tragically passed away after he was reportedly forced to eat poison by another group of students.

The incident occurred last Wednesday (Apr 26) in Nilai, Malaysia.

According to World of Buzz, the 15-year-old boy was pinned down by his hands and legs as the group of students forced him to ingest the poison.

The reason the other boys did this was because he had allegedly scolded them after seeing them sniffing glue.

It is believed that the poison was insecticide.

He experienced vomitting, throat and stomach pains the next day but did not tell his parents about the incident.

His mother then rushed him to a clinic which then referred Pravin to a hospital for further treatment.

He remained in hospital till he died on May 2.