STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
Stomper Jennifer was shocked to see a man let his boy pee into a plastic mineral bottle right outside Paragon shopping mall, along Orchard Road today (June 23).
The Stomper felt that it was inappropriate as he could have at least blocked or shielded the boy.
"I understand that maybe some kids can't find toilet in time," she said, "And at least he didn't pee on the grass."
"It's fine when he's a kid now, but what if when he grows up?"
Jennifer noted that the other passers-by were also staring at them.