STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
The word on the street is that Taiwan has their own modern day Romeo who has proven to be a real smooth talker himself.
The charming young man, dubbed as 'Hei Nan', has five signature pick-up lines he frequently uses to pick-up girls.
In the video by Shanghai Expat below, for one of his pick-up lines, the 'Punny Cheeseball', Hei Nan approached two girls and said to one of them, "Hi, I'm looking for a book."
The girl answered, "Which book?", in which he sweetly replied, "Your Facebook."
The girl's friend then exclaimed, "Whoa, such a smooth talker!"
Though Hei Nan spoke in broken English, the ladies can be seen blushing and smiling, possibly pleased with Hei Nan's rather cheesy but cute pick-up lines.
Pick-up lines are not my forte, but here are some suggestions anyway. Results not guaranteed.
1. Hi, are you working at McDonald's? Because when I look at your face, I'm lovin it.
2. Hello, you must be Korean. Can we be friends? I have a feeling we can be 'Seoul-mates'.
3. Excuse me, do you have Band-Aid? I think I'm going to fall for you very soon.
4. Excuse me, do you have Handiplast? I'm falling head over heels for you.
5. I'm just wondering, don't you feel claustrophobic -- being in my head all the time?
6. Hmm...your name must be Olivia Michelle Gallagher. (She gives you a blank stare) Because I went like O.M.G.! when I saw you.
7. Are you serial killer? Because you simply took my breath away.
8. Wait a minute, aren't you that famous singer? Because I'm going Gaga over you.
9. You must be the Singapore Flyer in your past life...because you make my world go round.
10. Ok, please cancel all your appointments. Because I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Share your own cheesy pick-up lines by commenting below!