STOMP it anytime, anywhere.
Download the new STOMP app today.
A 10-year-old boy narrowly escaped death while surfing at Samurai Beach in Australia.
According to Acid Cow, the boy's father snapped photos of his son in action, only to realise that he was surfing right over a great white shark.
The boy said that he had totally no idea about the presence of the big fish until he saw the photos.
He will probably watch his surroundings more closely the next time he decides to ride the waves.
For us in Singapore, we can be happy that there are no creatures like that terrorising our waters.